World Trade Factory™

8% of owners at fire-hit Hong Kong estate yet to accept buy-back as deadline nears

About eight per cent of homeowners at the fire-ravaged Wang Fuk Court in Hong Kong have yet to accept the government’s buy-back offer, which is set to expire at the end of this month. Chief Executive John Lee Ka-chiu said on Sunday that 91.9 per cent of owners had submitted acceptance letters, while

8% of owners at fire-hit Hong Kong estate yet to accept buy-back as deadline nears

About eight per cent of homeowners at the fire-ravaged Wang Fuk Court in Hong Kong have yet to accept the government’s buy-back offer, which is set to expire at the end of this month. Chief Executive John Lee Ka-chiu said on Sunday that 91.9 per cent of owners had submitted acceptance letters, while 65.7 per cent of owners had already signed sale and purchase agreements with the government. Speaki

World News SCMP Aug 9, 2026

Read Full Article →

📱 Tip: Tap the 🔗 Share icon in Safari and choose Add to Home Screen to install World Trade Factory.